Thursday, March 27, 2008

Discount Tire fanboi

There are very few companies that have my complete devotion. One is NetFlix. Another is Discount Tire.

I bought my last set of Michelins from Discount Tire, and every experience since then has been fantastic.

You can find the tires you want, see where they are in stock, make an appointment, pay for them, and print your receipt. Then go to the store and they will be stacked up and ready for you. They also fixed my wrecked valve stem (my fault), plugged a nailhole (my fault), and, most important, made the wife feel comfortable and cared-for when she went in on her own to get her own tire plugged (giant nail, her fault).

Great business model, staffed with good folks. My highest recommendation. If you are in Richardson, the closest DT is off 75 and midpark.

Discount Tire
(972) 231-7828
Make Appointment
3 W 13645 N Central Expresswy
Dallas, TX 75243
Map
M-F 8:00-6:00
Sat 8:00-5:00

No comments: