Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Aggressive limo driver on Grove

9/20/2009, 6:10pm.

White limo, Tx plate CNL-479 heading northbound on Grove.

Honking at other traffic, speeding/driving in the bikelane, going straight from a right-turn only lanes, etc. A real douchebag.

We both turned e on belt line and stopped at Bowser. I advised the driver he had been illegally driving in the bike lane. At that point the caucasian male driver (about 35yo?) encouraged me to "eat sh_t". I declined. To my discredit I responded with similar language, punctuating my shouty opinion with unkind gestures.

Since then I have been disappointed to find there is no searchable database of plate numbers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There have been a couple of stretched cars running around town recently. Don't recall where I saw them parked, usually in somebody's office parking space. We'll run the plate and get this one tracked down. This inconsiderate moron needs a lesson in courtious carpooling that only an angry resident can deliver.

Anonymous said...

The 2007 limo is owned by Oyekundle OJO Oyelude DBA Citisedan.

The address is 904 E S Weatherred Drive. Richardson , Texas 75080l

It was formerly owned by Limos By Tiffany LLC
Casperia 13
Lienholder is Compass Bank

frater jason said...

Many thanks to the poster who tracked the car down.

The domain registar confirms that Citisedan owns www.citisedan.com. I emailed this to customer_service@citisedan.com:

"Oyekundle OJO Oyelude:

It appears that one of your drivers is unaware of the bicycle lane that has been installed on Grove Rd in Richardson.

On 9/20/2009 around 6:10pm your white limo, Tx plate CNL-479, was observed heading northbound on Grove. The driver repeatedly drove (over the speed limit) in the restricted bicycle lane, and drove straight across intersections from the bicycle lane when they are clearly marked right turn only.

I trust you can provide guidance to the driver of this car to ensure he will operate your vehicle safely and legally within our quiet neighborhood. Please reply so I know the matter is handled."