Sunday, December 9, 2007

Intro

I'm not completely new to Richardson, Texas, but I am moving back after being away for awhile. This blog is about my re-learning Richardson and being a first-time homeowner.

Here is the Richardson-centric timeline:
  • I was born in the 1960s when my parents lived in Richardson.
  • I started a company in Richardson in the 1990s and moved back to Richardson to simplify the commute
  • Moved back to Richardson in 2007 because the Dear Wife and I bought a house in the so-called Highland Terrace area in southeast Richardson. Mainly homes from the 1960s.

I don't expect anyone to read any of this. I think it's a way for me to get my thoughts out somewhere so I can see them more clearly. I am in a time of transition (home/work/education) and could stand to do some journaling.

BTW, when we did online journals in the mid-90s when "the web was gray" we called them online journals. Now they are called blogs. :-)

No comments: